Thank you for your interest in working with Karoleena! We are constantly striving to add talented, creative and passionate new people to our crew. Positions we are currently looking to fill include:
Karoleena Homes is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Framer, based in our factory in Calgary and reporting directly to the Plant Foreman. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in residential or commercial framing carpentry, and have access to their own tools, transportation and steel-toed boots.
- Be familiar with and understand all aspects of Karoleena’s innovative modular construction process
- Efficiently determine project specifications and calculate time and material requirements
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join mouldings, wood materials, drywall, etc.
- Build floor beams, subflooring, walls, partitions, ceilings, counters, etc.
- Work as part of a larger production team in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround and excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management, organization and communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively with estimators, project managers, subcontractors and management team
- Dedication to completing tasks on schedule and on budget, and willingness to learn and work within all facets of Karoleena’s modern prefab building method
Terms of Employment:
- Permanent, full-time
- 40 hours per week plus some overtime
- Salary will be based on experience
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, description of experience and cover letter. Candidates will also be required to provide references.